Wednesday 8 January 2014

2014 starts with good news

Fantastic start to the new year: NoodlesDoodles Creative has been accepted into the Sidcup & Co business support programme! I am so happy to have been selected and can't wait to get into the business incubator on the the site of the Christmas pop-up shop at 9 Sidcup High Street.

In the meantime, it's time to get started on Valentine's Day craftiness, here is my handmade, personalised, retro tattoo-style brooch, inspired by Hetty & Dave's heart hair clip (as worn by the late Amy Winehouse):


Blanks, fired and ready for inking



Finished sample for me to wear, with my sweetheart's name on it.

These are made from polymer clay and come packaged in a cute recycled raw cardboard package.
Available to order now, at £12 each.

For orders, further information and payment methods, please contact me by email:
nerena@noodlesdoodlescreative.com

No comments:

Post a Comment